4689Re: SHSI Gift

    Jul 2, 2014
      Thanks, Ron! We love to publish your articles, too! They're very insightful and concise, and definitely amongst my top favourites!

      A bit of an update: the UK packages sent in the same lot as yours have started arriving, so perhaps a couple of weeks or so, you ought to get yours. Fingers crossed.

      On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 10:04 PM, "Ron Lies relies1@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      Jay, Thanks for the information. Thank you for the gift. I enjoy writing
      for your Journal. I will write more for our society's journal.

      Ron Lies in Denver

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic