4730Re: SHSI annual meet next weekend?

    Aug 18, 2014
      Yup - 24 August 2014, Sunday - 11 AM onwards. I'll have to leave by 4, I think, for my evening flight back, but everyone else can carry on!

      Venue: Sumalji & Satyajit will give details, directions etc.

      On Monday, August 18, 2014 1:16 PM, "'Dr. Nishant Kumar' kumarnishant@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      the venue please? I know I haven't registered, will tryand come if possible.... had asked for spot registration earlier too

      Dr. Nishant Kumar
      Associate Professor of Anaesthesiology,
      Critial Care and Pain
      Lady Hardinge Medical College &