4753Re:: Report on the 2nd Annual Meet of the Sherlock Holmes Society of India

    Aug 28, 2014
      Dear Raviji and Holmesians,
       Point well made and taken.We will try and firm up the venue at the earliest. As you are no doubt aware, we have the Annual Meet on the 4th Sunday of August every year, which means next year, it falls on  22 Aug 2015.

      As of now, Kolkotta  is hosting the event. The location of the meet is decided only after a firm confirmation of the attendees is received. Since if the attendance is on the higher side (i.e. 20 +) , we may go in for a banquet hall etc. However, if it is less, we have to make do with some member volunteering  to hold it in his premises, keeping in view, the financial aspects.

      We can be open to the idea of Bangalore as well, provided a member agrees to arrange for the location of the meet.