4787Fw: Supporting the saving of Undershaw

    Oct 22, 2014
      Dear All

      Undershaw needs our assistance. Please see Steve and Marek's emails below. Request you all to pledge your support by filling up the online form. Many thanks!

      On Thursday, October 23, 2014 10:29 AM, Steve Emecz MX Publishing <mxpublishing@...> wrote:

      Hi Roger and Jay,

      Not sure if you have heard but although UPT have come to an agreement on the restoration plans of Undershaw, English Heritage have crazily opposed the plans which could derail everything. As you know they didn’t help when the developers were going to destroy undershaw, yet for some reason they have put in a strong objection to the schools plans – please see Marek’s note below. All the ambassadors are putting in supportive messages on the council site and the guys wondered whether a post by both societies would help get some more supporters to pledge in favour of the plans – the first set closes on 29th October so there isn’t much time. Thanks, Steve