4801Re: SHSI Re: Slightly involved quiz...

  • Deepak Mehta
    Oct 27, 2014

      What is the name of the Group? I can edit the post

      Deepak

      On Monday, 27 October 2014 2:38 PM, "Binand Sethumadhavan binand@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      On 27 October 2014 13:03, Deepak Mehta dkmehta_blr@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:
      I have used your story (of Malala and Watson) on my FB page for sharing it with those my friends who are not members of SHSI but are ans of SH nonetheless.

      Please share a link.

      Also note that it is not my original; I found it in a quizzing group on Facebook I'm a member of. Unfortunately it is a closed group so I can't give you a link. Please attribute the story to this group and not to me.

      Thanks,