4822Re: SHSI e-magazine submissions

  • Prof. Venugopal bhaskaran nair
    Nov 17, 2014
      Jay, I am in a difficult position, after my catract surgery.So please give me a few days further.anyhow, will be sending before the first week of December.

      On 18 November 2014 10:18, Jay Ganguly ruling_jay@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      Naggin' time!

      I've got a grand total of 5 articles so far...Sherlockians, wake up!!

      (Though, quality-wise, the ones I do have are ASTOUNDING...)

      Anyhow, lines open till 25 November 2014 - do send in your submissions by then!