4853Re: SHSI BSI Weekend 2015 Day #1: ASH Wednesday

  • Dick Gillman
    9 Jan 12:02 pm
      We had a really good time, food was good, room upgrade was nice and I gave the hotel a signed copy of The J.M.Trilogy for their library. We took in the Constable exhibition at the V&A which was OK but we were blown away by the Turner exhibition at the Tate Britain Gallery.

      I think we are destined not to meet! We caught the train to Nottingham this morning to be with our children for 2 days and then we fly back to France on Monday.

      I hope you enjoyed New York and have a great time in London. If you like Turner's work, it is well worth a visit.

      Dick

      Sent from my iPad

      On 9 janv. 2015, at 13:00, Jay Ganguly shsieditors@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      :) :) Glad they are treating you well!! We didn't have the best time at the hotel...

      That aside, how long are you in London? I'll be there next week for a couple of days...

      On 08/01/2015 8:46 am, "Dick Gillman dick.g@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      And I am currently sitting in the lounge of The Sherlock Holmes Hotel in Baker Street drinking a great Latte coffee and have been upgraded FOC to an executive room. Obviously mentioning that I was a friend of Jay's must have really helped ;-)

      Dick

      Sent from my iPad

      On 8 janv. 2015, at 13:00, Jay Ganguly ruling_jay@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      Genera l Se cretary and Editor, Sherlock Holmes Society of India