4883Fwd: Jayantika, announcing The Crime Museum Uncovered

    Mar 19, 2015

      Jay Ganguly

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Museum of London <mail@...>
      Date: 19/03/2015 5:20 pm
      Subject: Jayantika, announcing The Crime Museum Uncovered
      To: "ruling_jay@..." <ruling_jay@...>

      Jayantika, announcing The Crime Museum Uncovered
      Thanks for coming to our Sherlock Holmes exhibition. We thought you might like to know what's coming next.

      Jayantika tickets are now on sale for our next major exhibition!

      The Crime Museum Uncovered

      Opens 9 October 2015

      For the first time ever, never-before-seen-objects from the Metropolitan Police’s Crime Museum will be revealed in a major new exhibition. Since its establishment in 1875, the Crime Museum has only been open to police professionals – until now.

      Using original evidence, we’ll unlock case files from some of the UK’s most notorious crimes from Dr Crippen to the Krays. Giving voice to the real people behind the stories the exhibition will explore the impact of crime, advances in detection and the challenges faced in policing London.

      Invite your friends:

      Image: Ronnie and Reggie Kray's briefcase with syringe and poison, intended for use against a witness at the Old Bailey but never used, 1968.

      Unsubscribe | Update preferences | Contact us | Browse the collection

      The Museum of London is an award winning, charitable institution, funded by a variety of organisations and individuals including The City of London and GLA. The Museum of London’s charity number is 1139250.
      Museum of London, 150 London Wall, London, EC2Y 5HN.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic