4886Re: SHSI Jeremy Brett

  • Prof. Venugopal bhaskaran nair
    Apr 2, 2015
      I  am  coming  for  the   ceremony.  I am  to  london  by  june 20th  and will  return ony  by  october  first  week.

      On 1 April 2015 at 15:50, Tim Symonds tim.symonds@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      Jeremy Brett lived next to London's Clapham Common for the last ten years of his life. This coming September 12 there will be a gathering on the Common to unveil a memorial to him, on the 20th anniversary of his death, in addition to a tree planted there 8 years ago.

      Perhaps the SHS of India might also commemorate this fine actor's demise and the worldwide affection for him?

      Best wishes

      Tim

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic