4918Re: SHSI Helllllp!!

    Jun 14, 2015

      Oh, yes, that was a temporary issue yesterday. It's working now. I've also added an additional link for download.

      On 14/06/2015 12:49 pm, "'Dr. Nishant Kumar' kumarnishant@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      Make the group by invite.... tahts the only solution.... also i am not able to download the latest issue. It says i am forbidden!

      Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

      From:"Jay Ganguly ruling_jay@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...>
      Date:Sun, 14 Jun, 2015 at 12:47
      Subject:SHSI Helllllp!!

      Ok, I'm defeated, begging for help now. Every time I put up an issue of our emagazine on the blog, people from some escort service in delhi start leaving comments on it, under different names!! How on earth do I get rid of this?? I delete these when I can, but it's getting really annoying now.

      Sent from my iPhone

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic