4950Fw: Project Update #9: The World's Largest New Sherlock Holmes Story Collection by Steve Emecz

    Aug 2, 2015

      Sent from Yahoo7 Mail on Android

      From:"Kickstarter" <no-reply@...>
      Date:Sun, 2 Aug, 2015 at 2:43 pm
      Subject:Project Update #9: The World's Largest New Sherlock Holmes Story Collection by Steve Emecz

      Kickstarter

      9

      We're past the main goal! - and even NBC News is interested in Undershaw
      Posted by Steve Emecz

      Some time during the night backer number 221 [yes, who'd have predicted that.....] took us past the main goal of £10,000. Our work isn't done yet as the more awareness we create, the more we raise, the more we can do with Stepping Stones.

      It's also quite a neat omen that NBC News chose yesterday to release a new item about Undershaw - you can watch it on our blog:

      NBC News inside Undershaw.

      Heart red3x 3134f4a39cd7f811af060f497e853898881055b8524f3b5d8bc8bad4e7725de3 Like
      Comment on Kickstarter

      Want to keep up with projects you love on the go? Try Kickstarter for iPhone and iPad!
      Don't want to receive updates from this project? That's okay, you can unsubscribe.

      Kickstarter on Facebook Kickstarter on Facebook

      Kickstarter · 58 Kent St, Brooklyn NY 11222 · www.kickstarter.com

      Contact Us