4977Fwd: The Crime Museum Uncovered opens today

    Oct 9, 2015

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Museum of London" <mail@...>
      Date: 9 October 2015 14:32:30 IST
      To: "ruling_jay@..." <ruling_jay@...>
      Subject: The Crime Museum Uncovered opens today

      The Crime Museum Uncovered opens today

      The doors to The Crime Museum Uncovered are now open...

      The Crime Museum Uncovered

      Our major exhibition, The Crime Museum Uncovered, opens today revealing never-before-seen objects from the Metropolitan Police's Crime Museum.

      Since its establishment by serving officers in the mid-1870s, the Crime Museum has previously only been open to police professionals and invited guests – until now.

      Step into this extraordinary collection as we unravel real-life case files from some of the UK’s most notorious and significant crimes from Dr Crippen to the Krays, the Great Train Robbery to the Millennium Dome diamond heist.

      Book exhibition tickets

      Please note, due to high demand we advise pre-booking your tickets. On the opening weekend, tickets are sold out for Saturday 10 October and selling fast for Sunday 11 October.

      Visiting the exhibition? Get an exclusive audio download from Tony Parsons

      Fresh Blood, read by Tony Parsons the Sunday Times No. 1 bestselling author of The Murder Bag, is exclusive to visitors of The Crime Museum Uncovered. A murder victim’s links to the Krays and the Richardsons leads DC Max Wolfe to visit the Metropolitan Police’s Crime Museum for help with the case, but what dangers will he uncover?

      Find the download link on the wall outside the exhibition entrance.

      The Museum of London is an award winning, charitable institution, funded by a variety of organisations and individuals including The City of London and GLA. The Museum of London’s charity number is 1139250.
      Museum of London, 150 London Wall, London, EC2Y 5HN.