4993SuperLock convention in Kolkata

    Dec 17, 2015
      Just heard about it. For the uninitiated, "SuperLock" is the joint fandom for Supernatural and Sherlock.

      Links -

      I'm not yet sure, but I might possibly drop in.

      Author, "The Adventure of the Defenestrated Princess", The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories (Part I: 1881 - 1889), MX Publishing, 2015