      From: Howard Ostrom
      Date: 19 June 2016 at 04:48:27 IST
      To: ruling_jay@...
      Subject: Fwd: The Reichenbach Fall of Julius Caesar

      Hi Jay,

      Anything you can tell me about this?

      Sorry no cast known but the Indraprasatha College for Women did a unique play giving Shakespeare's Act 111 scenes 1 & 2 a BBC Sherlock spin - here's all I know:

      page 3 of this publication:

      The Shakespeare production for the year 2014-2015 was titled ‘The Reichenbach Fall of Julius Ceaser’. The play is an amalgamation of William Shakespeare's tragic play, 'Julius Ceasar' and the BBC adaptation 'Sherlock' based on Arthur Conan Doyle's 'Sherlock Holmes'. The students adapted Act III Scene I and II of Julius Ceaser. The play performed at the Fifth Annual Shakespeare Society of India Drama Competition organised by THE SHAKESPEARE SOCIETY OF INDIA. It also performed at the International Conference Festival on “Pluralingualism and Orality in Translation” held in the college.

      Best...

      Howard Ostrom