5098Treasure Hunt - Quiz

    Aug 17, 2016
      Dear All

      A few months ago I had circulated an email about the Treasure Hunt Quiz conducted by the John Watson Society. If you have not yet taken a look at it, please do so at: http://johnhwatsonsociety.com/treasure-hunt

      The questions are conveniently put up in PDF and MS Word format and you can download these from the above link. The rules and deadlines (September 1) can be found here: http://johnhwatsonsociety.com/treasure-hunt/treasure-hunt-rules

      It's a brilliantly designed quiz of 100 questions (and fairly difficult at that). Participation can be done individually or in teams of 2-5 people. There's a grand prize as well - but it is the "thrill of the chase" that runs this one.

      Go for it, I say. Team up, or go solo - that's up to you. I've teamed up with a Sherlockian friend from Europe, but we do have a couple of spots in case anyone wants to join in.

      Jayantika Ganguly, BSI ("The Great Agra Treasure")
      Member, The Studious Scarlets Society
      Author, "The Adventure of the Defenestrated Princess", The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories (Part I: 1881 - 1889), MX Publishing, 2015
      Author, "The Adventure of the Impossible Murders", The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories (Part IV: The 2016 Annual), MX Publishing, 2016