5099SHSI Annual Meet - Delhi

    Aug 17, 2016
      Dear fellow Sherlockians

      I believe our member Raj (Ayyar) would have already been in touch with some of you regarding our annual meet. Raj is arranging for the SHSI Annual Meet this time in Delhi on 28 August 2016 (Sunday).

      Earlier this year, we had discussed the tenability of having our annual meet in different cities every year. Given the frankly pathetic turnout in cities other than Delhi, we feel it is best - for the time being - to simply meet in Delhi on the fourth weekend of August each year. Quite a few of our active members are in Delhi, after all - and the capital city is easily accessible from anywhere in the country.

      I hope a good number of people will turn up this time. Folks in Delhi, please help Raj as much as possible to arrange for things.

      Hope to see you soon!

      Jayantika Ganguly, BSI ("The Great Agra Treasure")
      Member, The Studious Scarlets Society
      Author, "The Adventure of the Defenestrated Princess", The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories (Part I: 1881 - 1889), MX Publishing, 2015
      Author, "The Adventure of the Impossible Murders", The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories (Part IV: The 2016 Annual), MX Publishing, 2016
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic