5127Re: SHSI Sherlock: The Six Thatchers

    5 Jan 6:07 pm

      Please wait till after the 7th, when it premieres in India. Some of us are eagerly waiting for it. :-)

      Binand

      On Thu 5 Jan, 2017, 18:29 Pratik prats.pratik@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia], <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      I would like to know your views and opinions on the latest Sherlock episode.
      Was it too action packed for a Sherlock Holmes story which showcased very little of his intellectual prowess or was it able to strike a balance between both.

      I as a Sherlock fan was left a tad disappointed at the end of the episode.I felt like I wasn't treated to his eccentricities or even his methods.Please share your views.

      Cheers,
      Pratik

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic