      From: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@... [mailto:SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...]
      Sent: 06 January 2017 02:40
      To: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia
      Subject: Re: SHSI FW: Country Life quiz

      23 on 25.

      - 1. Didn't know where AC is buried. Need to revisit the biography of the author again.

      - 14. Dispute. "Feeble" is the adjective Watson uses to describe Holmes' knowledge of politics. On the other hand, Holmes actually "plays the violin well". Differentiating between "well" and "wonderfully well" is nitpicking.

      Binand

      On 5 January 2017 at 18:02, Tim Symonds tim.symonds@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      Members might try their hand at my quiz in Country Life -

      Best to all.

      Tim

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic