5133RE: SHSI FW: Country Life quiz

  • Tim Symonds
    6 Jan 9:03 am

      Hi Binand, yes, I noted the bit about ‘I might have rebelled against

      these exasperating solos had it not been that he usually terminated them

      by playing in quick succession a whole series of my favourite airs as a

      slight compensation for the trial upon my patience.’

      Nevertheless, I’ll definitely remove that particular quiz question and change it to something else in the future, easily done!

      With best wishes

      Tim

      http://tim-symonds.co.uk