5219The Best Pastiches

    20 Oct

      Dear Holmesians,

      I suppose all of us had our fair share of pastiches. Ever wondered which are considered to the best pastiches?

      Lyndsay Faye, a renowned pastiche writer herself( "The whole Art of Detection") list her 10 best Sherlock Holmes Pastiches.

      1.The Seven Per cent Solution by Nicholas Meyer.

      2.The Case of Death and Honey by Neil Gaiman.

      3.A Sherlockian Quartet by Rick Boyer

      4.The Doctor's case by Stephen King

      5.IQ by Joe Ide

      6.The Beekeeper's Apprentice by Laurie R King

      7.Good Night Mr Homes by Carole Nicholson Douglas

      8.The Adventure of the Laughing Jarvey by Stephen Fry

      9.The Final Solution by Michael Chabdon

      10.Sherlock Holmes and the Muffin by Dorothy B Hughes.

      How many of it have you read?