5234Fwd: About Being a Sherlockian - It's More Than the Stories

    Nov 23, 2017

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "I Hear of Sherlock Everywhere" <feedblitz@...>
      Date: 23 November 2017 at 18:42:42 IST
      To: ruling_jay <ruling_jay@...>
      Subject: About Being a Sherlockian - It's More Than the Stories

      I Hear of Sherlock Everywhere
      "some sixty members assembled" [VALL] We use the term "Sherlockian" fairly frequently around here. To us, it's a term that means more than just being a fan of the hit BBC series. And it's even more than someone who has been studying the Sherlock Holmes ...

      About Being a Sherlockian — It's More Than the Stories

      "some sixty members assembled" [VALL]

      About Being a Sherlockian by Christopher Redmond

      We use the term "Sherlockian" fairly frequently around here. To us, it's a term that means more than just being a fan of the hit BBC series. And it's even more than someone who has been studying the Sherlock Holmes stories for years.

      No, "Sherlockian" is a term of endearment, an acknowledgment of a fellow "geek," a realization that Sherlock Holmes is more than a character in 60 original stories, countless movies, TV shows, stage plays, fanfic,...

      The game's afoot! (click here for more) »

      Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.