Introducing Mr Partha Ghosh

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2009
      Dear Holmesians,
      I am proud to announce that Mr Partha Ghosh, the author of " The curious case of 221B" has joined us as a member. The book was recently published by Harper Collins, India and has attracted rave revies in Hindusthan Times and Asian Age . It was also reviewed in Tehelkha
      I warmly welcome him into our fold and he has indicated his willingness to join in our discussions including his own book too. I am sure he will bring in his wealth of knowledge on Sherlockiana and delight us by his observations
      Sumalsn
    • Anand Balachandran Pillai
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2009
        A very warm welcome to Mr. Ghosh. It would be great to have you as a member
        and get first hand responses directly from 221 B :)

        On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 6:40 PM, sumalsn <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Dear Holmesians,
        > I am proud to announce that Mr Partha Ghosh, the author of " The curious
        > case of 221B" has joined us as a member. The book was recently published by
        > Harper Collins, India and has attracted rave revies in Hindusthan Times and
        > Asian Age . It was also reviewed in Tehelkha
        > I warmly welcome him into our fold and he has indicated his willingness to
        > join in our discussions including his own book too. I am sure he will bring
        > in his wealth of knowledge on Sherlockiana and delight us by his
        > observations
        > Sumalsn

        --Anand

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 21, 2009
          2009/8/21 sumalsn <no_reply@...>:
          > Dear Holmesians,
          > I am proud to announce that Mr Partha Ghosh, the author of " The  curious case of 221B" has joined us as a member. The book was recently published by Harper Collins, India

          And I finished reading the book just last week - though I was afraid
          (when I bought the book) that I wouldn't be able to find much time to
          read the book given all the academic work I have to do, it so happened
          that I didn't find much time to do all the academic work I had to do
          since I was reading your book. :)

          Welcome, sir.