RE: SHSI Sherlock Holmes novel by Society member Tim Symonds

  • Tim Symonds
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
      The publisher is MX Publishing, they hope to publish it around March 18. My
      guess is it'll be promoted on Amazon and like most books on Amazon quite
      quickly be discounted. It's probably worth waiting some time therefore!

      I'm really keen for people to write reviews in any outlet they can find,
      local or national press etc. If it does manage to get an audience in the UK
      or USA, maybe it could be translated into some of the big world languages.

      I have already started on a second Sherlock, this one taking place in the
      Balkans in 1900.

      With best wishes

      Tim

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2012
        Tim
        Sure, I wil, write a review and take it to some news papers.
        venu