Sherlock S3 Episode 2

  • Noufal Ibrahim KV
    Message 1 of 5 , 9 Jan 3:24 am
      So, did anyone else here see "The sign of three"? My general opinion of
      Sherlock is that it's quite inferior to Elementary and relies mostly on
      fan service and gimmicks rather than coherent stories to keep it
      going. I thought season 2 was overdone and wasn't very eager to watch 3
      but the first episode (Empty Hearse) rekindled my enthusiasm for the
      series.

      "The sign of three" however totally blew it. I'm feel very *very* down.

      Message 2 of 5 , 9 Jan 6:05 am
        On 9 January 2014 16:54, Noufal Ibrahim KV <noufal@...> wrote:
        > So, did anyone else here see "The sign of three"?

        I hope it is still scheduled for Friday 10/1 at 10 PM on AXN. I have a
        Tata Sky recording scheduled. :-)

        Message 3 of 5 , 9 Jan 6:23 am
          Saw it - and loved it! It's my new favourite!

          Loved the more "human" Sherlock (he does make an appearance even in the canon) - loved the canon references, loved the "murder, mystery and mayhem" thrown in. Do check out the accompanying blog posts at http://johnwatsonblog.co.uk/

          More later.

          Jayantika Ganguly
          General Secretary & Editor
          Sherlock Holmes Society of India

          On Thursday, January 9, 2014 4:54 PM, Noufal Ibrahim KV <noufal@...> wrote:

          So, did anyone else here see "The sign of three"? My general opinion of
          Sherlock is that it's quite inferior to Elementary and relies mostly on
          fan service and gimmicks rather than coherent stories to keep it
          going. I thought season 2 was overdone and wasn't very eager to watch 3
          but the first episode (Empty Hearse) rekindled my enthusiasm for the
          series.

          "The sign of three" however totally blew it. I'm feel very *very* down.

        • abhilash nandamuri
          Message 4 of 5 , 9 Jan 6:37 am
            On the other hand, I found s3ep1 somewhat disappointing and the 2nd episode was exciting.

            On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 4:54 PM, Noufal Ibrahim KV <noufal@...> wrote:

            So, did anyone else here see "The sign of three"? My general opinion of
            Sherlock is that it's quite inferior to Elementary and relies mostly on
            fan service and gimmicks rather than coherent stories to keep it
            going. I thought season 2 was overdone and wasn't very eager to watch 3
            but the first episode (Empty Hearse) rekindled my enthusiasm for the
            series.

            "The sign of three" however totally blew it. I'm feel very *very* down.

            Abhilash Nandamuri
          • saurabhkumarsinghthegreat
            Message 5 of 5 , 10 Jan 11:31 am

              In the first episode, the reaction of John was enjoyable.