SHSI Annual Meet #2 - Registration Form

  • SHSI Editors
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 27, 2014
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 27, 2014

        https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WtG8FQCt811autsmGIYTsXu62lv3lAZFq7TgblM2JQU/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

        SHSI Annual Meet #2 - New Delhi

        Sherlock Holmes Society of India
        Form for:
        (i) Registration for the SHSI Annual Meet #2 at New Delhi on 24 August 2014
        (ii) Booking copies of the SHSI Calendar (August 2014 - July 2015) commemorating the SHSI Annual Meet #2

          Captionless Image

          The SHSI Calendar

          Specially created for SHSI Annual Meet #2 at New Delhi on 24 August 2014
          Never submit passwords through Google Forms.

      • Prof. Venugopal bhaskaran nair
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 27, 2014
          jay,do you want me to fill up this form?
          I want two copies of the calender and give it to sumal.I will take it from him when I reach him in October.
            love and regards
          venugopal

          On 27 June 2014 17:04, Jay Ganguly ruling_jay@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

          https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WtG8FQCt811autsmGIYTsXu62lv3lAZFq7TgblM2JQU/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

          SHSI Annual Meet #2 - New Delhi

          Sherlock Holmes Society of India
          Form for:
          (i) Registration for the SHSI Annual Meet #2 at New Delhi on 24 August 2014
          (ii) Booking copies of the SHSI Calendar (August 2014 - July 2015) commemorating the SHSI Annual Meet #2

            Captionless Image

            The SHSI Calendar

            Specially created for SHSI Annual Meet #2 at New Delhi on 24 August 2014
            Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
          Powered by
          Google Forms
          This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
          Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms

        • SHSI Editors
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 27, 2014
            Yes, please. It would be good if everyone filled up the form. Then I can keep track of how many calendars are required and what payments have come through. Otherwise I am likely to forget.

            Besides, I will be ordering calendars based on the requirements.

            On Friday, 27 June 2014 5:15 PM, "Jay Ganguly ruling_jay@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

            https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WtG8FQCt811autsmGIYTsXu62lv3lAZFq7TgblM2JQU/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

            SHSI Annual Meet #2 - New Delhi

            Sherlock Holmes Society of India
            Form for:
            (i) Registration for the SHSI Annual Meet #2 at New Delhi on 24 August 2014
            (ii) Booking copies of the SHSI Calendar (August 2014 - July 2015) commemorating the SHSI Annual Meet #2

            Captionless Image
            Name of SHSI Member *
            Please provide your full name in the following format: [salutation] [first name] [surname]
            Email address of SHSI Member *
            Please provide your email address in case we need to contact you.
            Will you be attending the SHSI Annual Meet #2 in New Delhi on 24 August 2014? *
            Will you be bringing any guest(s) to the SHSI Annual Meet #2? *
            Please note that the registration fee is Rs 500 per person.
            How would you like to pay your registration fee for the SHSI Annual Meet #2? *
            Please note that the registration fee is Rs 500 per person. If you choose payment option (2) or (3), please drop an email to sumalsn@... and satyajit.gupta@... requesting further details.

            The SHSI Calendar

            Specially created for SHSI Annual Meet #2 at New Delhi on 24 August 2014
            Would you like to book a copy of the SHSI Calendar? *
            How many copies of the SHSI Calendar would you like? *
            The price of each calendar is Rs 235 + shipping. For 1-2 calendars, the packing and shipping charge will be Rs 100. If you want more than 2, please send an email to shsieditors@....
            Do you want us to post your SHSI Calendar to you? *
            What address would you like us to send your SHSI Calendar to?
            Please provide your full postal address. Do check this carefully - we will not take any responsibility for incorrect addresses!
            Phone number of SHSI Member
            Please provide your phone number (preferably mobile number) in case the courier people need to contact you. Don't worry, it's going to remain confidential.
            Choose your cost/payment method for the SHSI Calendar. *
            Payments should be made by way of Flipkart e-gift vouchers to jay.ganguly@.... Your calendar will be confirmed upon receipt of the amount you specify.
            Never submit passwords through Google Forms.