Gift

  • Ron Lies
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2014
      Jay, Thanks for the information. Thank you for the gift. I enjoy writing
      for your Journal. I will write more for our society's journal.

      Ron Lies in Denver
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2014
        Thanks, Ron! We love to publish your articles, too! They're very insightful and concise, and definitely amongst my top favourites!

        A bit of an update: the UK packages sent in the same lot as yours have started arriving, so perhaps a couple of weeks or so, you ought to get yours. Fingers crossed.