2nd Meet

  • KUMAR BHATIA
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2014
      Dear Friends and Fellow Sherlockians
      Thanks to Sumal   and  Jayantika Ganguly and everyone else who put in their time and efforts ,
      our Society has had a lovely 2nd Annual gathering of members in Delhi .
      Lets give them a big hand .
      Look forward to more pictures , as promised by Sumal , and a detailed report of the proceedings .
      Expecting comments too , from those who were privileged to attend .
      Kumar Bhatia

    • Prof. Venugopal bhaskaran nair

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27, 2014
          On Thu, Aug 28 2014, 'Prof. Venugopal bhaskaran nair' prof.venugopal.snc@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] wrote:

          > No reports so far, why? what about the next summit?

          [...]

          Can we do the next meet down south somewhere?

        • Prof. Venugopal bhaskaran nair
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 27, 2014
            I am ready. If it is kochi.But the problem is that all the members are to come to kochi from far away places.