Re: Report on the 2nd Annual Meet of the Sherlock Holmes Society of

  • Balaji Narasimhan
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2014
      Sumal ji,

      Thanks for the note. :-)

      IMHO, attendance can be improved if we choose the city with the maximum number of members. Could we have a count of who is from which city, please? I'm from Bangalore.

      ***
      Balaji Narasimhan
      Author & Editor
      Twitter: @sherlockbalaji
      http://www.balaji.ind.in/
    • Noufal Ibrahim KV
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 29, 2014
        On Fri, Aug 29 2014, Balaji Narasimhan sherlockbalaji@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] wrote:

        > Sumal ji,
        >
        > Thanks for the note. :-)
        >
        > IMHO, attendance can be improved if we choose the city with the
        > maximum number of members. Could we have a count of who is from which
        > city, please? I'm from Bangalore.

        I'm from Kerala but can do Bangalore.
        [...]

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 29, 2014

          Sorry, did I miss something? Who has offered their house in Bangalore?

          I can see that the Professor has offered his in Kochi and I have in Kolkata.

          Anyone else?

          On 29/08/2014 5:42 pm, "Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

          On Fri, Aug 29 2014, Balaji Narasimhan sherlockbalaji@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] wrote:

          > Sumal ji,
          >
          > Thanks for the note. :-)
          >
          > IMHO, attendance can be improved if we choose the city with the
          > maximum number of members. Could we have a count of who is from which
          > city, please? I'm from Bangalore.

          I'm from Kerala but can do Bangalore.
          [...]

        • Prajakta Hebbar

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 29, 2014
              I'm in Bangalore too.

            • Balaji Narasimhan
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 30, 2014
                Jay ji,

                ///
                Sorry, did I miss something?
                Who has offered their house
                in Bangalore?
                ///

                We could meet at my place--it's small, but if we don't have too many people, it would be adequate. It's around 5 km from Mekri Circle and reasonably close to the airport. Of course, if we get a big crowd and some other member has a bigger house, we can hold it there.

                Regards,

                Balaji
              • sridhar C
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 30, 2014