Better Watson?

  • Ravi
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2014

      Members,

      Just curious - who made a better Watson - Edward Hardwicke or David Burke? And why?

      Cheers,
      Ravi.

    • Noufal Ibrahim KV
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 26, 2014
        On Sun, Oct 26 2014, Ravi muzikbuff@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] wrote:

        > Members,
        >
        > Just curious - who made a better Watson - Edward Hardwicke or David Burke?
        > And why?

        [...]

        I prefer David Burke. He was more "human" and looked the part better.

        Hardwicke was a close second even though he had more episodes to prove
        himself in.

      • Nishanth Surendran
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 26, 2014

          Burke was a wonderful Watson. But Hardwick was somehow better. I can't put my finger on what it is. But I guess he had a better chemistry with Brett.

          On Oct 26, 2014 5:56 PM, "Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

          On Sun, Oct 26 2014, Ravi muzikbuff@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] wrote:

          > Members,
          >
          > Just curious - who made a better Watson - Edward Hardwicke or David Burke?
          > And why?

          [...]