Fwd: First Guest Announcements - Tickets NOW ON SALE!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2015

      Jay Ganguly

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: SHERLOCKED <no-reply@...>
      Date: 10/02/2015 1:00 am
      Subject: First Guest Announcements - Tickets NOW ON SALE!
      To: ruling_jay@...

      SHERLOCKED: The Official Sherlock Convention Announcement

      SHERLOCKED
      THE OFFICIAL SHERLOCK CONVENTION

      24th - 26th April 2015
      The ExCeL, London

      FIRST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENTS

      BENEDICT
      CUMBERBATCH
      Sherlock
      MARK
      GATISS

      Mycroft/Creator
      STEVEN
      MOFFAT

      Creator
      SUE
      VERTUE

      Producer
      ARWEL
      JONES

      Production Designer

      More guests to be announced soon...

      We have a lot of exciting things lined up to make this a truly memorable weekend for all Sherlock fans, so don't miss out!

      Prepare to be SHERLOCKED

      Cast Image 1
      Cast Image 2
      Share on Twitter @SherlockedeventLike on FacebookSherlockedtheevent
      You have already signed up to our alerts service, but why not also sign up for our Facebook and Twitter feeds, that way you will definately know all the details as and when they are released.
      Logos

      Unsubscribe from these emails| Received in Error? Let Us Know | View in Browser

      Registered office: Massive Events, Baker Tilly, Cedar House, Breckland, Linford Wood, MK14 6EX, United Kingdom,
      © Copyright 2015 Massive Events Ltd

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2015

        Jay Ganguly