Happy to join!

  • Mallika Oberoi
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2015
      Hello,
      I am Mallika and I am very grateful to be a part of the Sherlock Holmes group.
      Looking forward to what experiences I'll gain here.

      Mallika Kaur Oberoi

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2015
          Hello Mallika and Welcome!

          You will undoubtedly enjoy your time here and gain some great insight into the world of Holmes from some amazingly knowledgeable and friendly folk.

          Kind regards,

          Dick Gillman