Articles for e-magazine!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2015
      Hello, all!

      That time of the half-year again... Send me your essays, stories, reviews, trivia, art - anything Sherlockian! Deadline: 25 May.

      Cheers
    • RICHARD GILLMAN
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2015
        Hi Jay, I am happy to send you the first chapter of the published version of  'SH & The Second Key' if that helps and perhaps also a link to or the full text of my guest blog with 'Slip into something Victorian' Let me know how I can help.

        Dick