Annual meeting #3

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2015
      So, how many people are turning up in Kolkata next weekend? We need a headcount, please.
    • riju ganguly
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2015
        Can you please confirm the time & venue again? I would be in Kolkata in the later half of the day, and would dearly like to attend the meeting.

        Regards,

        Riju Ganguly

        So, how many people are turning up in Kolkata next weekend? We need a headcount, please.

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2015

          We can schedule the time and venue as per your convenience! :)

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 17, 2015
            Dear Holmesians,
            Count me in!
            Sumal S