Submissions for the "Proceedings of the Pondicherry Lodge"

    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2017

      Dear Holmesians,

      Our members are aware of the fact that we publish our journal, "The Proceedings of the Pondicherry Lodge",bi-annually.  You are requested to send in your submissions to shsieditors@... . The only criteria for acceptance of your entries is that your work should have something to do with Sherlock Holmes. An Indian connection to it would  be most welcome.

    • ruling_jay
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2017

        Just to add to Sumalji’s email below, the deadline is 25 May 2017.

        Cheers

        Jay

        Sent from Mail for Windows 10