Delhi Agra Jaipur Varanasi

    Message 1 of 2 , 2 Sep
      Anyone in these places interested in meeting up visiting Sherlockians from Canada in late November early December? I'll be in Jaipur for a few days and will take them out for a meal, so Jaipur people are welcome to join in. For the others, can we have volunteers to set things up?

      Cheers
      Jay

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Prof. Venugopal bhaskaran nair