John Lennon, Beatles Co-founder and his connection with Sherlock Holmes

    Message 1 of 3 , 26 Oct

      Dear Holmesians,

      John  Lennon, the musician who c-founded the Beatles Band has an interesting connection to Sherlock Holmes.

      He has written a pastiche named "  The Singularge Experience of Miss Anne Duffield" and was published on 24 June 1965.

      You can read it here at

      https://www.arthur-conan-doyle.com/index.php/The_Singularge_Experience_of_Miss_Anne_Duffield