Submitted For Your Approval :

  • chimp4liberty
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2017

            The considerable aggregate knowledge of SHSI inclusive of educational diversity suggests that there still

      exists a secret club within this club. This "inner club" has been silent as of late, whereas the "keys" for entry

      have been given as "oblique" clues, I must finally admit that I have been unable to crack this secret code for

       the highly coveted "invitation" to board examination for entry.  I have tried my best and have no sense of

      retrospective self punishment  and re gret nothing in my efforts.

            I tip my hat to those who were skillful enough to gain entry.  Well done gentlemen.

      I remain, as always......... James 27 Word

      Your Friend and Fellow SHSI member of the lesser order....         steel _______. blade ______.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 19, 2017
        Dear James sir,
        I read your beguiling missive with great interest but was unable to understand its import despite reading it several times. Can you please explain ?
        Regards,
        Sumal