1666Hey

  • m_sarna
    Oct 8, 2004
      Hey Rishav,

      Cool! i am so excited i know someone online from shimla because in US
      you will not find any one from shimla there are too many gujratis but
      i hardly find anyone from himachal. so! my loc: lets see do you know
      jain hall stairs next to it is a pansari store next to that is a wool
      shop Luxmi wool center that my family right there my full name is
      Mamta sarna. I got a pretty good idea about you where you folks live.
      i have been on those stairs like 100 times. I am working for a
      private company known as Rafi Systems Inc. So when was the last time
      you visited India. I just got My H1-B done so planning to go to
      shimla next year.......... Keep in touch i know mail is boring but
      the time difference in usa and Muscat is a big issue.

      Mamta sarna
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic