       Reply to Sender   RecommendMessage 1 in Discussion
      From: sanjivnayar1

      Hi

      We are a husband wife team of working professionals
      settled in New Delhi but having roots in himachal.

      We had the long desire to do something for people
      of himachal.
      Some very recent happenings prompted us to take
      this task on SoS basis and we decided to relocate
      our self here and start our activites immediatly
      We formed a registered charitable society at solan
      with the objective to start clinical diagonostic as well
      as preventive health care services purely on no profit
      basis.
      We are starting a clinical Diagnostic lab at solan
      Society has organised the place and equipment with our own funds.
      Here people living below poverty line will get all the services free, others will be charged very nominally.
      In the second phase we will try to put one Xray machine and one ultrasound machine depending upon the availability of funds.
      In preventive areas we are planning camps at all remote villages .

      We are looking forward for all kind of help from like
      minded individuals and organisations.

      our address  Maa Shoolini complex

                                Lakkar Bazaar
                                  Solan
                         Ph 9816678000

                sanjiv/ madhumita

      View other groups in this category.

      Also on MSN:
      Start Chatting | Listen to Music | House & Home | Try Online Dating | Daily Horoscopes

      To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail Settings.

      Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
      For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.

      If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
      Remove my e-mail address from Only Himachal.