1909Re: Shimla - Newsletter help himachali " ANUJ SHARMA" to become indian idol

  • Subhash Guleria
    Feb 24, 2006
      hi anuj,

      Very nice performance. All the very best for your next levels. We will definetely support you.

      All  the best

      Subhash Guleria

      maziemuzic09 <maziemuzic09@...> wrote:
      Dear All,

      I am ANUJ SHARMA ( from Himachal Pradesh), I am in last 6 for Indian
      Idol 2 competition on SONY. I am approaching  my himachalies to get
      their support as I belongs from a small villiage "Rehan" of Himachal
      Pradesh where the people are supporting me but I need help from
      whole himachal to fight with competent of big cities like; mumbai,
      calcutta & hydrabad. Please watch me on Sony (Indian Idol 2) this
      Monday (27/02/06) at 9:00 PM and vote me during or after the
      show...you can vote from 9.00pm (27/02/06) to 9.30am (28/02/06). To
      vote me "sms ANUJ at 2525" or call 1904424252504.

      You can find more information about me @
      http://indianidol.sifymax.com/contestants/anuj/

      please pass this message to your friends, relatives &
      mates......PLEASEEEEEEE
      Thank you.
      Anuj Sharma

      your help is deeply needed........pleasesssssssssss

      Yahoo! Mail