2024Re:Teachers Pay Scale

  • kamal jit khanna
    Sep 23, 2006
      --- Nitin <bnityin@...> wrote:

      > The new edition of Him Plus is out. Check out the
      > link
      >
      > Hello Nitin:
      I need your help with information about pay scales of
      Teachers In Govt. Schools in PalamPur Area schools. If
      you need additional information or questions to ask
      let me know.
      I am also having problem logging into HP Govt official
      site. As soon as I Click my internet explorer shuts
      off.
      Can you get in touch with them and let them know about
      the situation. I would appreciate your help in both
      the concens.
      If you need any thing from Canada, Let me know.

      Thank you.
      Kamal Jit

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic