2588Blood donation camp on 29th August in Shimla

  • Varun Rattan Singh
    Aug 26, 2009
      Dear All,

      Youth Enlightening the Society (YES)a non-profit based out of Shimla
      and VOHnetwork partner is organising a blood donation camp in Shimla
      on the 29th August 2009.

      The camp will start from 10:30 in the morning and is being organised
      on the Ridge maidan.

      You are requested to visit the camp to donate blood. Also you can help
      spread the work about this camp by sending forwarding mails to your
      friends in Shimla, posting messages on your blogs or tweeting about it
      on your Twitter accounts.

      with regards

      Varun Rattan Singh
      +91 98055 10111

      I went into the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted
      to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... to put to rout all
      that was not life; and not, when I came to die, discover that I had
      not lived. - Henry David Thoreau

      To know me better follow this trail http://www.himvani.com/maverick