2690Kangra miniature paintings appreciation course

  • Varun Rattan Singh
    May 17, 2011
      Dear all,

      I know it is getting really hot in the plains. To help you plan an escape to the mountains, we have come up with an art appreciation course on Kangra miniature paintings. It has been my wish for a long time to organise such a course and I am hoping that we will be able to get 15 participants for this course. Being a pilot batch there will be many firsts for us. And I am sure we will learn from it as well. We have deliberately kept the prices low so as just to cover our costs.

      It will help if you could spread the word amongst your friends. This certainly gives a good chance to visit Dharamshala, learn about an art form, enjoy the place and in the process make some friends as well.

      We have planned for a 3 day residential program from 24th - 26th June. The structure is such that you will get to take part in the course as well as explore Dharamshala. Details of the course are available here http://bit.ly/iJTJaE

      The last date of registration for the course is 5th June, 2011.

      with regards

      Varun Rattan Singh
      +91 98055 10111

      VOH network