Hi everyone

  • Anmol Karol
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 25, 2004
      i am anmol .
      i hav just joined the group.
      i am doin B.TECH comp. sc. from NIT jalandhar
      i am from shimla and would really like 2 know abut u all.
      please reply me givin details abt ur self

      bye
      anmol
    • ishad aggarwal

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 23, 2004
          Hi
          taz

          I am an Virgo . Currently in 3rd year . Where do u live in simla .your school?

          reply soon
          anmol

          > iam taz from shimla....currently doing mbbs from chennai.....iam 19 and iam a saggitarius......what about u?
          >
          > Anmol Karol <anmolkarol@...> wrote:
          > i am anmol .
          > i hav just joined the group.
          > i am doin B.TECH comp. sc. from NIT jalandhar
          > i am from shimla and would really like 2 know abut u all.
          > please reply me givin details abt ur self
          >

          > bye
          > anmol
          >

          > ShimlaHangout: Catch up with friends!

        • rishav kashyap
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 25, 2004
            Hello Taz  & Anmol,

            Well u dont know me, I m also from Simla but now in Dubai. Its a nice group taht you guys have started.
            So hoz simla doing ? i really miss simla a lot, Fill me up guys of the latest ...
            we can chat on adonis_for_u2000@...
            C ya
            Ciao
            Rishav

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 1, 2004
                Hi Taz ,
                Well u never told me about urself man, where r u , where r u from and awhat u do and stuff so reply and tell OK
                and as far as i m concerned i m in dubai working for a shipping company just came recenty ( 4 months) from delhi .
                I did my MBA from Delhi and was working for the same industry for 1 yr in delhi itself
                bascially from Kangra
                born and broughtup in Simla
                and now u tell me whats up at ur end?
                Ciao
                Rishav
                rwal <shimlite7@...> wrote:
                hey rishav
                i am so glad that u responded........i will be going to shimla this december so i will fill all the information about it......well what are you doing in dubai........and tell me more about u....
                taz
                reply soon

                rishav kashyap <adonis_for_u2000@...> wrote:
                Hello Taz  & Anmol,

                Well u dont know me, I m also from Simla but now in Dubai. Its a nice group taht you guys have started.
                So hoz simla doing ? i really miss simla a lot, Fill me up guys of the latest ...
                we can chat on adonis_for_u2000@...
                C ya
                Ciao
                Rishav

                Anmol Karol <anmolkarol@...> wrote:
                Hi
                taz

                I am an Virgo . Currently in 3rd year . Where do u live in simla .your school?

                reply soon
                anmol

                > iam taz from shimla....currently doing mbbs from chennai.....iam 19 and iam a saggitarius......what about u?
                >
                > Anmol Karol <anmolkarol@...> wrote:
                > i am anmol .
                > i hav just joined the group.
                > i am doin B.TECH comp. sc. from NIT jalandhar
                > i am from shimla and would really like 2 know abut u all.
                > please reply me givin details abt ur self
                >

                > bye
                > anmol
                >

                > ShimlaHangout: Catch up with friends!

              • prinjar
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 16, 2004
                  Rishav!!

                  Just as you described the location of your home, exactly where it
                  is....I knew exactly who you are. I went to TH with your sister,
                  Stuti, right? Last time I was in Shimla, I heard that she's going in
                  for CA from some of our other classmates. I'm currently in the U.S.
                  and loving it here.
                  Well I just recently finished college and currently looking for
                  jobs. Anyhow, this is a ton of fun to find out that there are so
                  many shimlaites chatting with each other and keeping in touch. Guess
                  I'll talk to you later.

                  Adios
                  Neki