hi everyone

  • m_sarna
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2004
      Hi everyone
      My name is mamta and i am from shimla but currently in states i went
      Auckland house school and did my collage from St. Bedes Collage is
      anybody in the group from Auckland house school. i use to live in
      Lower Bazar is any body in the group from lower bazar.

      Mamta
    • RISHAV
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2004
        HI Mamta,
        As a matter of fact i m from Shimla too and from Middle Bazar.
        Well let me start by introducing my self:-
        Name: Rishav
        Gender Male
        Age 26
        Birthday June 16
        Currently in Muscat ( came only 3 months back) working with a SHIPPING company
        Hometown Shimla
        Interests: reading-fiction, movies, driving, surfing, photography etc.....
        Well rest when we chat
        yahoo id: adonis_for_u2000@...
        MSN id: rishav2@...
        Looking fwd to catchup with u soon
        Till then take care and be good !!!
        CIAO

        m_sarna <no_reply@...> wrote:

        Hi everyone
        My  name is mamta and i am from shimla but currently in states i went
        Auckland house school and did my collage from St. Bedes Collage is
        anybody in the group from Auckland house school. i use to live in
        Lower Bazar is any body in the group from lower bazar.

        Mamta

      • sonu singh
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2004
          Hello Mamta,

          My name is Sonu and I used to live on the mall road near the Telepraph office.
          I am also in the US and I have been here for the past 15 years. I am 27 now
          and when in India I used to attend St. Edwards.

          Where about in the US are you? What do you do and if at anytime you need any
          help do let me know and I will be more than happy to help out. I hope all is well, take care and do keep in touch.

          Sonu

          PS: Are there any people from P & T colony of Shimla here in this group?
        • tarun sharma
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2004
            Hi Mamta,
            Why do u want to interact with only people frm Auk or
            LB? Wel i from shimla too and i do know about Auk and
            LB both.Currently I am in Mumbai working as a Software
            Engg.

            Take care
            Tarun Sharma

            MSG EDITED.. PLEASE DELETE ORIGINAL MSG WHILE REPLYING.. WEB SPACE IS PRECIOUS ON YAHOO - Moderator