hi mamta, rishav, sonu, and everybody

  • manish_saihgal
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2004
      hi,
      nice to see there is so much activity on the group. hi sonu so you
      too joined the group!!! nice to see you here.
      rishav it was nice chatting to you that day. right now too i have
      sent messages to you on yahoo but no reply from you. maybe you are
      not on your desk.
      hi mamta! welcome to the group. i am manish, used to live in
      sanjauli right now i am working in bangkok. niec too know you. i do
      know some girls from auckland. do you know vandana bhaik,upasana
      bhaik, bhavana sharma, rachana sharma,.......

      keep in touch
      manish
    • prinjar
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 20, 2004
        Do you only know girls from Auckland or some other school
        too...maybe Chelseaites or THites???

        Neki
      • m_sarna
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 21, 2004
          ola Nieki
          yup! i do know people from TH or Chlsea. since i am an ex auckiete
          so i mentined Auckland. so how'z you luck with the job? keep in touch

          hasta luago
          Mamta
        • prinjar
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 21, 2004
            Hi Mamta!

            Well I knew you had mentioned that you're from Auckland but my
            question was for that guy(can't seem to remember his name) if he
            knew anyone from TH or Chelsea. Anyhow, it's good to know that you
            know people from TH as well. Which year did you do you 10th at
            Auckland? I passed out of TH in 1997 and came to the U.S. after
            that.
            Job search is going slow considering the economy and the hype about
            elections. Guess hope is on the way....

            Adios
            Neki