re

  • ~~~~
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2004
      heyhi there i m neeraj kaushik n i am dentist from shimla practice at chandigarh and come to shimla my parents live there at camboj building igmc complex nr, bhajji flats shimla its great to see shimla on net i miss shimla and love it regards

      !!!!!!!!!!!!!NANAK DUKHIYA SAB SANSAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    • raj khanna
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2004
        Hey Neeraj
        Where did you do your BDS from. I have a cousin who
        practices dentistry in chandigarh too. Regards
        Raj

        http://messenger.yahoo.com