smile pls.

  • ROHIT BAGGA
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004

      Helpdesk: What kind of computer do you have?

      Customer: A white one...

      Helpdesk: What operating system do you have?

      Customer: HP

      Hi good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it...

      Customer: I have problems printing in red...

      Helpdesk: Do you have a color printer?

      Customer: Aaaah....................thank you.

      Helpdesk: And now hit F8.

      Customer: It's not working.

      Helpdesk: What did you do, exactly?

      Customer: I hit the F-key 8-times as you told me, but nothing's happening...

      Helpdesk: Your password is the small letter a as in apple, a capital letter V as in Victor, the number 7.

      Customer: Is that 7 in capital letters?

      A customer couldn't get on the internet.

      Helpdesk: Are you sure you used the right password?

      Customer: Yes I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it.

      Helpdesk: Can you tell me what the password was?

      Customer: Five stars.

      Helpdesk: What antivirus program do you use?

      Customer: Netscape.

      Helpdesk: That's not an antivirus program.

      Customer: Oh, sorry...Internet Explorer.

      Customer: I have a huge problem. A friend has placed a screensaver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears!