Beauty of Earth

  • ROHIT BAGGA
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005

      Elephant Point
      Elephant Point (themepost) by misstrixie

      The Valley of Hands

      Original used with permission - thanks jerrysense!

      Salvador Dali Outdoor Sculpture Garden

      (I already got consent for the inanimate thing from Eurydice.)

      I was visiting the new Dali museum enjoying the sculpture and the d rama tic backdrop with the rural fishermen and suddenly some pelicans were disturbed and flew towards me. I snapped this picture.

      Stonefish

      "Hey Frank, something's fishy about that rock."

      Croc island

      This was fun to do.

      Love In Turmoil

      Please View Full

      Original Image

      Aphrodite

      The famous Aphrodite's Rocks in Cyprus eventually grew tired of being a popular tourist attraction and decided to excavate themselves into obscurity.

      Aphrodite's Digger by RandomAssembly

      Grandfather Mountain

      Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains .

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
        Thanks Rohit.....these r really good pics.

        Isha

        --- ROHIT BAGGA <rbaggaca@...> wrote:

        > Elephant Point (themepost) by misstrixie

        > Original used with permission - thanks jerrysense!

        > (I already got consent for the inanimate thing from
        > Eurydice.)
        >
        > I was visiting the new Dali museum enjoying the
        > sculpture and the dramatic backdrop with the rural
        > fishermen and suddenly some pelicans were disturbed
        > and flew towards me. I snapped this picture.

        > "Hey Frank, something's fishy about that rock."

        > This was fun to do.

        > camel by naveen4

        > Please View Full
        >

        > Original Image

        > Isnt it cute?!
        >
        > Drinking animal by Cheshirecat1582
        >

        > The famous Aphrodite's Rocks in Cyprus eventually
        > grew tired of being a popular tourist attraction and
        > decided to excavate themselves into obscurity.
        >
        > Aphrodite's Digger by RandomAssembly
        >

        > Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Arvind Sharma
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
          thanks for these amazing n wonderfullllllllllllllllllll pictures.............

          --- ROHIT BAGGA wrote:

          > Elephant Point (themepost) by misstrixie

          > Original used with permission - thanks jerrysense!

          > (I already got consent for the inanimate thing from
          > Eurydice.)
          >
          > I was visiting the new Dali museum enjoying the
          > sculpture and the dramatic backdrop with the rural
          > fishermen and suddenly some pelicans were disturbed
          > and flew towards me. I snapped this picture.

          > "Hey Frank, something's fishy about that rock."

          > This was fun to do.

          > camel by naveen4

          > Please View Full
          >

          > Original Image

          > Isnt it cute?!
          >
          > Drinking animal by Cheshirecat1582
          >

          > The famous Aphrodite's Rocks in Cyprus eventually
          > grew tired of being a popular tourist attraction and
          > decided to excavate themselves into obscurity.
          >
          > Aphrodite's Digger by RandomAssembly
          >

          > Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://in.docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
          http://in.photos.yahoo.com