Him Plus New edition

  • Nitin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2006

      The new edition of Him Plus  is out. Check out the link

    • RBagga
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2006
        to sign the petition

        To:  Indian Government and Pakistan Government.
        Appeal of Capt. Kalia's father to all Indian Citizens

        Letter written by Dr. Kalia f/o Late Lt. Saurabh Kalia to: A.B.Vajpayee, Nawaz Sharif, K.R. Narayanan, V.P. Malik, George Fernandes

        I am proud father of Amar Shaheed Lt. Saurabh Kalia of 4 JAT Regiment of the Indian Army who laid down his life at the prime age of 22 for the Nation while doing duty of guarding the frontiers at Kargil. The parents, the Indian Army but the whole nation lost a dedicated, honest and brave son. He was the first officer to detect and inform Pak intrusion. Pakistan captured him and his patrol party of 5 brave men alive on 15th May, 99 from our side of LOC. They were in their captivity for 3 weeks and subjected to unprecedented brutal torture as evident from their bodies handed over by Pakistan Army on 9th June, 99.They indulged in dastardly acts of burning bodies with cigarettes, piercing ears with hot rods, removing eyes before puncturing them, breaking most of the bones and teeth, chopping off various limbs and private organs of these soldiers besides inflicting unimaginable physical and mental tortures. They were shot dead ultimately. (A detailed postmortem report is with the Indian Army) This continued for about 22 days. Pakistan dared to humiliate India this way flouting all international norms. To what an extreme humanity can be degraded, Pakistan provided an example. However,the Indian soldiers did not break while undergoing all this unlimited barbarism. This speaks volumes of their patriotism, grit, determination, tenacity and valour and the whole nation should be proud of them. All over the country there is unprecedented anger and outrage at this tragedy. Sacrificing oneself for the nation is an honour every soldier would love to do but no parents, army or nation can accept what happened to these brave sons of India. I am afraid every parent would think twice to send their wards in the armed forces if we all fall short of our duty of safeguarding the PRISONERS OF WAR AND LET THEM MEET THE FATE OF LT. SAURABH KALIA. It may also send a demoralising signal to the Army personnel fighting for the Nation that our POWs in Pak cannot be taken care of. It is a matter of shame and disgust that most of Indian Human Rights Organisations by and large, showed apathy in this matter. Through this humble submission, may I appeal to all the civilised people irrespective of colour, caste, region, religion and political lineage to stir their conscience and rise to take this as a NATIONAL ISSUE? International Human Rights Organisations must be approached to expose and pressurise Pakistan to identify, book and punish all those who perpetrated this heinous crime to our men in uniform. If Pakistan is allowed to go unpunished in this case, everyone can imagine the consequences. This is the list of 5 other soldiers who preferred to die for the country rather than open their mouths in front of enemy.
        1. Sep. Arjun Ram
        s/o Sh. Chokka Ram
        Village & PO Gudi.
        Teh. & Dist. Nagaur
        Rajasthan
        2. Sep. Bhanwar Lal Bagaria
        h/o Smt. Santosh Devi
        Village Sivelara
        Teh. & Dist. Sikar
        Rajasthan
        3. Sep. Bhikaram
        h/o Smt. Bhawri Devi
        Village Patasar
        Teh. Pachpatva
        Distt. Barmer
        Rajasthan
        4. Sep. Moola Ram
        h/o Smt. Rameshwari Devi
        Village Katori
        Teh. Jayal
        Dist. Nagaur
        Rajasthan
        5. Sep. Naresh Singh
        h/o Smt. Kalpana Devi
        Village Chhoti Tallam
        Teh. Iglab
        Dist. Aligarh
        UP

        Yours truly,
        Dr. N.K. Kalia
        Saurabh Nagar,
        Palampur-176061
        Himachal Pradesh

        Tel: +91 (01894) 32065

        Please sign the petition and forward it to all. Let Us Give some supporting hand to Dr. Kalia for his efforts to get Juctice. Lt Kalia Died on the front so that would could sleep peacefully in our home so let us get unite & help Dr. Kalia to get atleast some satisfying sleeping moments.

        Jai Hind.
        Sincerely,

        http://www.petitiononline.com/LtKalia/petition.html

        All new Yahoo! Mail -

      • Viplav Khoda
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 27, 2006
          Dear RBagga,

          There seems to be some problem
          1. Petetion seems to be old and the link sign the petetion
          (http://www.petitiononline.com/LtKalia/petition-sign.html) is not
          working.
          2.This petetion seems to be very old . Vajpayee, Sharif and all other
          people no longer holding these posts.

          I still have tried to sign prtition twice and some server error is
          comming.

          Viplav K

          --- In Shimlahangout@..., RBagga <rbaggaca@y...> wrote:

          > Please go to http://www.petitiononline.com/LtKalia/petition.html
          > to sign the petition
          >
          > To: Indian Government and Pakistan Government.
          > Appeal of Capt. Kalia's father to all Indian Citizens
          >
          > Letter written by Dr. Kalia f/o Late Lt. Saurabh Kalia to:
          A.B.Vajpayee, Nawaz Sharif, K.R. Narayanan, V.P. Malik, George
          Fernandes
        • kamal jit khanna
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 23, 2006
            --- Nitin <bnityin@...> wrote:

            > The new edition of Him Plus is out. Check out the
            > link
            >
            > Hello Nitin:
            I need your help with information about pay scales of
            Teachers In Govt. Schools in PalamPur Area schools. If
            you need additional information or questions to ask
            let me know.
            I am also having problem logging into HP Govt official
            site. As soon as I Click my internet explorer shuts
            off.
            Can you get in touch with them and let them know about
            the situation. I would appreciate your help in both
            the concens.
            If you need any thing from Canada, Let me know.

            Thank you.
            Kamal Jit

            http://mail.yahoo.com